2007 Chateau Le Dome 750 ml
Click To Enlarge

2007 Chateau Le Dome 750 ml
Saint Emilion, Bordeaux, France

Le Dôme (St. Emilion) is owned by Jonathan Maltus of Château Teyssier and is a tiny 3.5 hectare single vineyard production with the predominant grape varietal being Cabernet Franc (75%) and the rest Merlot (25%). The vines are over 65 years old atop the sandy loam soil and the tiny production is made in a very deliberate manner which shows a world-class wine year after year. Because of the small production and high demand, these wines are hard to obtain.


  • Size: 750 ml
  • Vintage: 2007
  • Manufacturer: Le Dome

2007 Le Dome

Price: $189.99
* Marked fields are required.
Availability: In-Stock
# Available: 3
Qty: *